Cart
There are no products in the cart
Language
Red Wine Hacienda Monasterio Crianza

Red Wine Hacienda Monasterio Crianza

0.0/5 0 Reviews
A wine made under the oenological direction of the famous Peter Sisseck (Pingus, Psi, Quinta Sardonia). Great buy. View more

  • Sku 202509
Description

Wine Hacienda Monasterio Crianza

  • Winery: Hacienda Monasterio
    D.O .: Ribera del Duero
    Varieties: Fine Ink, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
    Vintage: 2013
    Graduation: 14.5
    Tª Consumption: 17
    Measure: 75
    Aging: 16 months in Allier French oak barrels, 30% new and the other 70% of three uses.

    Viticulture: Grapes from the estate Monasterio farm planted on calcareous soil between the municipalities of Valbuena del Duero and Pesquera. Ecological agriculture.

    Harvest: Harvested manually.

    Elaboration: Grapes despalilladas to 90% with 10% of raspón. Performs alcoholic fermentation with native yeasts. Maceration of 17 days.

    Evaluation: A wine that develops with arrogance and spreads aromas of blackberry, licorice and eucalyptus. The palate has a good power, without edges, with volume and lots of fruit.

    A magnificent wine to water a good meal.

    Pairing: Ideal to accompany Iberian sausages, suckling lamb, small game, stews, cheeses and red meats on the grill.

Reviews

Productos relacionados

Red wine Mauro Crianza 75cl

Vinos Online

From 37,62€

Red wine crianza from Bodegas Mauro, D.O. Castilla y León, made with the variety of Tempranillo and Syrah.

4 Reviews

Tiempo de carga: 0.941 segundos