More in Red wine Previous Next

GANKO 75cl.

Ganko is a red wine from the D.O. Rioja made by the Olivier Riviere winery.
View more

Taxes included



()

  • Reference code: 075107
  • More in Rioja
  • More in Red wine
  • Cost price:
  • Units per pack:

GANKO 75cl.

Ganko is a red wine from the D.O. Rioja made by the Olivier Riviere winery.
Ganko is a blend of the varieties Garnacha (80%) and Mazuelo (20%). The grapes come from very old vines between 60 and 80 years old located in Cárdenas (Rioja Alta), which are planted at 600 meters of altitude.
The vinification is traditional and is done with whole clusters and native yeasts. The varieadasdes ferment separately in tanks of between 500 and 3000 liters capacity, and then macerate between 20 and 30 days.
Finally, Ganko undergoes aging for 16-18 months in used French oak barrels of 300 and 600 liters (75%) and new ones (the other 25%).

Vino Tinto GANKO 75cl | comprar vino on line | compra de vinos por internet | gourmet
GANKO 75cl. 34,60€

Ganko is a red wine from the D.O. Rioja made by the Olivier Riviere winery.

Delete history