More in Red wine Previous Next

Red Wine Silica 75cl.

Segunda añada recién sacada al mercado de este vinazo de la Ribeira Sacra a un precio espectacular.
View more

Taxes included



()

  • Reference code: 75040
  • More in Red wine
  • Cost price:
  • Units per pack:

Red Wine Silica 75cl.

    • Type: Red Crianza
      Winery: Silica Viticultores
      D.O .: Without D.O.
      Area: Ribeira Sacra
      Varieties: 80% Mencía, 20% Albarello, Merenzao, Garnacha Tintorera and white grape
      Graduation: 12.5
      Tª Consumption: 16
      Measure: 75
      Aging: 9 months on lees in used wood fudre of 5,200 liters. 5 months of resting in the cellar before its commercialization.

      Viticulture: Grapes from vineyards of 60 years of average age located in the beautiful place of the Cañón del Río Sil planted in steep terraces on granite, slate and sandy soils with quartz. Viticulture respectful with the environment.

      Harvest: Harvested manually in boxes of 15 kilos.

      Elaboration: Clusters are selected cluster by cluster and 70% destemmed. The remaining 30% is whole bunch with scrap. Performs alcoholic fermentation, in the presence of autochthonous yeasts, and malolactic fermentation in used wood of 5,200 liters. It is bottled by hand.

      Rating: The nose is very fine and elegant with intoxicating floral aromas and red fruits on a background of Atlantic understory. In the mouth it is intense and velvety and medium-bodied. It leaves us balsamic and mineral memories and in no way do we feel the aging in wood.

      A wine full of finesse that includes all the wine essence of a privileged area of Galicia.

      Pairing: Ideal to accompany medium-curing cheeses, cecina de León and grilled red meats.

Comprar Vino Tinto Sílice | Venta online de vinos | Tienda Gourmet en Palma
Red Wine Silica 75cl. 14,05€

Segunda añada recién sacada al mercado de este vinazo de la Ribeira Sacra a un precio espectacular.

Delete history